As long as we could recall, movies that contain bumbling, hapless or epic security guards, or even protective dynamic duos, happen to be an enjoyable, significant part of cinematic history. Here’s a listing of classic bodyguard films, or videos using super-strength safety stars which we just can not overlook gomovies.
1. Armed and Dangerous: John Candy and Eugene Levy team up and create cinematic history within this brilliant friend comedy; the bumbling duo perform with a newly fired cop and amoral attorney who match up as security guards, just to discover that they have unwittingly become members of a corrupt firm.
2. The movie’s epic soundtrack is still among the best-selling records of all time.
3. National Security: Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn as Earl and Hank, respectively; 2 guards from various walks of life which have something in common: the security firm that they work for. This strange pair does not neglect in the laughs department.
4. Observe & Report: This dark comedy features Seth Rogen like Ronnie Barnhardt, a miserable, on-the-brink protector who’s head of the safety section at Forest Ridge Mall. When he fails to get in the police force and is belittled by the officer carrying over his surgeries, he embarks on a double mission of insanity: to establish himself and grab the elusive mall flasher, Ronnie’s arch enemy and supreme goal.
5. Frank famously dropped the ball as it came to rescue President Kennedy, but did place himself on the front lines to carry out a crafty assassin who’s targeting his existing customer.
6. Paul Blart:Theater Cop: Kevin James retains it down since Paul Blart, that dreams of becoming an officer to the New Jersey State Police. But, his considerable size does not help his odds of being a true powerhouse cop, so he must contend with being a security guard at his regional mall. Heartwarming and hilarious, this is an excellent movie for the entire family.
7. The Pacifier: Vin Diesel as hard man Shane Wolfe, a disgraced US Navy SEAL assigned to function as a bodyguard shielding five rebellious children. He might soon be the one demanding shielding, as
sees the hard way that nannying isn’t a joke.
8. Upon starting his change, he is instructed to not allow anything “in or outside.” He soon comes to understand that the importance of the creepy warning: The Museum comes to life through the night, kicking off a bone-tingling occurrence which thrilled movie-goers of all ages.
9. Though he retains great pride in his prestigious occupation, the fiesty First Lady checks his limitations by treating him like a lowly servant. Have your hankie prepared with this endearing tear-jerker.
10. Nothing says big-screen pleasure like another mortal Terminator!